Friday, August 28, 2009

More about Etsy...


We're very proud to say that our ETSY shop is growing and growing by the second with more vintage goodies....and we've recently added a few of the reconstructed dresses that you've come to know and love (we hope!) as part of the Lola & Lola repertoire. Please check out our ETSY shop if you haven't already @ lolaylola.etsy.com

On another note, I'd like to apologize for not updating this blog as often as promised, but I swear, once I get the hang of this I will be blogging left and right...

And lastly, an LA update: it is true, LA is burning :( it feels like someone is hosting a giant bbq over the city and there's smoke all around...except that at the end of the day we don't get to enjoy a delicious carne asada or a burger because of it....anywho, it seems like most of it has been contained but it still manages to trip me out...

But enough with the bad news....hope all is well with everyone!

Love,

Lola & Lola

1 comment: